Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Air fryer recipes wanted

15 chicken legs 390 for 35 minutes seasoned with chili powder/ Larry's

Second rack seasoned with traeger blacken Saskatchewan beef rub....
I’m glad you posted this, because I’ve been wary about doing the two layers of wings thinking they might not crisp as well, but it looks like they crisp up nicely. This will be a game changer to not have to do two separate batches.

I’m glad you posted this, because I’ve been wary about doing the two layers of wings thinking they might not crisp as well, but it looks like they crisp up nicely. This will be a game changer to not have to do two separate batches.
I do a lot of cooking like that. The bottom rack is more of a roaster so it'll cook a little slower. Just remember to rotate. When cooking veggies and meat like chicken or fish or a steak cook those on top rack veggies on bottom.

Cooked up some potstickers in mine last night. Turned out perfect. Boiled first, then a light coat of sesame oil. It seems like I have so many friggn cooking items, the hard part is deciding which one to use.

What are veggies? 🤣
Things i put on my plate to accompany the meat..... they may or may not get eaten. Kind of a game time decision.

Though I am a fan of buffalo cauliflower.

Melt half stick of butter, add buffalo sauce and stir the mixture together. Coat the cauliflower with the butter and sauce mixture stir in some flower to make it kind of tacky and give it some texture.

Air fry in basket for 15 min stirring occasionally.

take out and drizzle blue cheese dressing over the cauliflower.

bueno.

I do like chimichangas in the air fryer. I like them better in grease but I guess the air fryer is a little less heart attacky.

Last edited:
Instapot vortex pro received here yesterday. Immediately employed into chicken wing duty. I just tossed them in a bit of emerils cajun seasoning and pushed the button. Tossed them in some Cholula hot sauce After cooking. Used some chunky blue cheese dressing to dip. I consider myself a chicken wing expert and those were about as good as any wings I have had. I might cut the tips off the wings next time to save space for more drumette and wing sections.

Attachments

• 2CABD57F-7288-49B6-8E23-DF61A1C88667.jpeg
    2CABD57F-7288-49B6-8E23-DF61A1C88667.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
So @EYJONAS! Im guessing the air fryer to be more for convenience rather than the health benefits? 🤣

JK... it would likely take me the half cube of butter and to be slathered in blue cheese to palate cauliflower, just never had a taste for it. How is the cleanup on those air fryers? Has to be easier than the hazmat team required to clean up after my big oil fryer 😖

So @EYJONAS! Im guessing the air fryer to be more for convenience rather than the health benefits? 🤣

JK... it would likely take me the half cube of butter and to be slathered in blue cheese to palate cauliflower, just never had a taste for it. How is the cleanup on those air fryers? Has to be easier than the hazmat team required to clean up after my big oil fryer 😖
The air fryer pretty much opens the door for me to lie to myself about healthy eating. I gotta say though they sure are handy for making quick dinners especially when your chasing kids around.

Back