Air fryer recipes wanted

duckhunt

The wife and I decided to get away from the deep fat fryer and got an air fryer. She was trying to learn how to use it last night and just did some frozen pizza rolls that turned out good. I'm looking forward to trying fish with it also. What are some other things that would be good to try?

The wife and I decided to get away from the deep fat fryer and got an air fryer. She was trying to learn how to use it last night and just did some frozen pizza rolls that turned out good. I'm looking forward to trying fish with it also. What are some other things that would be good to try?
Chicken wings in air fryer are awesome.

Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe | Food Network Kitchen | Food Network

I have used ours for fish and for chicken fried steak. Meh. Not really pleased with the methods I have tried so far. Prefer the sizzle of grease.

This is a quick and easy one I make frequently......
Cube up a small yellow squash, zucchini, sweet onion.
Add some raw, peeled shrimp, drizzle with olive oil and season with Cajun seasoning. Toss to coat then add in sliced andouille sausage. Air fry at 390 for about 10 mins or until shrimp are nice and pink. Shake midway. I serve over rice.

Large chicken breast, covered in olive oil and seasoned to taste. 27 minutes at 390 makes them perfect.

Chicken wings in air fryer are awesome.

Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe | Food Network Kitchen | Food Network
+1. We bought ours specifically for making wings that aren’t a heart attack on a plate, and if that’s all we ever use it for, it will still be worth it in my mind. Typically do dry rubs - garlic parm, old bay, or salt and vinegar. We also use it for thighs and breasts. Haven’t tried the dehydrator or any other functions yet.

Egg rolls come out pretty good, brush or spray the outside with oil. French fries, cut them about 1/4", soak in water them dry real good, spray with cooking spray and shake them up often during the cooking. For fish coat with mayo then cover with panko. For a thick fillet about 5 minutes then turn it over and another 5 minutes.

For wild game: skin on plucked grouse on the rotisserie.

Otherwise, chicken wings and french fries are a regular go-to.

15 chicken legs 390 for 35 minutes seasoned with chili powder/ Larry's

Second rack seasoned with traeger blacken Saskatchewan beef rub....

Attachments

• 16188799021656172368671248857354.jpg
    16188799021656172368671248857354.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Ha! Pic is prob a bit deceiving. Think those dinner bowl plates are like 10-12 inches. One breast fed me and the wife. But she buys organic so it likely wasn’t one of those massive hopped-up-on-antibiotics sized birds.

I was gonna say the same thing. Looks 👍

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back