Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

...Ah hell...?

Moe

Might as well...

If I die in the process BigFin (whoever he is) is to blame for encouraging me, after this latest 'Alaskan saga'....:mad::?

After another fruitless day wasted glassing empty slopes with my two silly birddogs driving me nuts in the backseat; I've decided to say "screw the job-hunting in Montana and GO BEAR HUNTING ASAP:cool:!!!!"

I'm boarding-them in morning and hitting the road.......

I'll either check-in here nightly or my BLOG, or neither if I'm dead - eaten by grizzly; since I'm goin' it alone the next few days...:eek:?

I'll be heading toward the Gravely Region first thing in the morning (sleeping in tent), and staying till I kill a bear...?!.

..BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED; ....though as often goes - it will be my own..:(

(NOTE: I think its safe to say no one will be getting laid before this trip commences...sorry,- refer to Ovis's thread for that odd hunting drama...?)

Moe:cool:
________
http://moebirdhunts.blogspot.com/

You'll probably do fine over in that country. I had a friend get one over there on Sat. He saw 4 before pulling the trigger.

Go get'em Moe. I will be in Charlotte for the NRA show starting tomorrow, but upon my return, I may head that direction to see if the MT bears are any more cooperative than the AK bears.

You will find bears there. Just don't get stuck in the snow.

Cover as much ground as you can, and look for the green.
I spent a week last year down there and didn't do much for bears, but didn't really work hard enough to deserve one.
Good luck!

I will be in the Gravely range friday through the next sunday doing the same thing... Looks like a break in the weather for the next week or so... things should be starting to heat up... Have some friends there right now and there is still a lot of snow, should be fun...

In Ennis.

Can only log in a second, hit my blog for latest update!

Moe:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back