AFRICA 2005...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Keep it in Mind. Like I said, It's going to happen !!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I will be posting some info the latter part of the year, hope to get booked in Jan-March of next year then All we need to do is wait.

Prices will vary but we'll probably get a package of some sort (basic package) on our group trip and trophy fees on top on that. Keep this in mind. No definate info for awhile.... But thinking of Troy in Africa right now gets me going !!!!!!
hump.gif
shhh.gif

HMMMMM sounds like it will be an exciting time for sure man.The kids will have graduated by then so I should be heading down there with ya.Have you decided on who you are going to book with yet?

We're still working on it. HAVE several Prospects. One on the top ones is in your Profile
wink.gif

Start saving the Pennies bud, We'll slay some critters together !!!!!!

Whats on your List to get Kevin ?

OH the critter list is:
Gemsbok, Springbok, Blessbok,BlueWildebeest, and Impala.I am thinking thats going to be about all I can afford in one trip then again it might be less also if thats the case I may have to make another trip aswell.
I cant wait to be sipping alittle Amarula around a campfire in Africa.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-01-2003 20:16: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

I think most everyone has a standard list like that...

I'd like the Orxy (GEMSBUCK), Kudu, Blesbuck, warthog... AND I really like the Red HArdabeast/blue heartabest too... Impala jsut to get one (Aren't they like flies there
wink.gif
) Or maybe a Zebra...

On trip two I'd like a Cape Eland and Nyala, maybe a bush pig or duiker or Stienbuck or Girraffe !!! Or Spring buck or..... OK OK ... We'll save the long list for after I've been there
biggrin.gif

Kudu, cuz they look cool,
cool.gif

Zebra, cuz I need a rug, and I don't have a bear....
frown.gif

Warthog and Mir cat, cuz I loved the Lion King movie...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-01-2003 22:34: Message edited by: Elkgunner ]</font>

MAY or JUNE or July.....

CALI got Expensive taste
eek.gif
eek.gif

CALI, you up for '05 ?
AZ, when can you go, I'd work the schedule around you
smile.gif

Elkgunner, I know you'll go
tongue.gif

I think Danr would be up for a trip to the Dark Continent.. If I can take an Impala with my bow.......There are a few other Antelope I would like a shot at.. litterally..

cool.gif

Any of the spring or winter months are good for me. Don't schedule around me though. The only animals that really interest me over there are the ones I can't afford, Kudu,Sable and Leopard. But I'll whack anything that gets within bow range.........

Yep, Moosie, I think I'll be up for Africa in '05.
biggrin.gif
But look at what I'm not interested in, and I will save for the good ones. (Yeah, right - I'll be like Oscar on his first Texas hunt with a blank check!
eek.gif
Shooting first and asking "How much?" later.)

Shoot cheap stuff. You get to shoot more. That's tthe fun part.

Early spring or winter I'd be willing to make that trip. If at all possible.

MUSKRAT... Send all info to [email protected] (THANX)

YOU can ALSO plug whoever you want here and post pictures or stories or whatever, We're not opposed to Needless Advertising
wink.gif
Cuz we need it
tongue.gif

I have also been thinking about the Steenbok that would be a fun hunt,my cousin got one a few years ago.Not sure if I want to do the Warthog tho,cousin is got a shoulder mount done of his.I need to get some more pics from him this week and post them so you can take a peek at them Oscar.

Hey Oscar. What part of Africa do you plan on going to? I have a friend in Germany who has great conections there. Mainly in West be damned if I can think of the name right now though.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back