Actual Shoulder season

tillicant

Been milking this thing for years, remember back in my lifting days, tweaking it in the gym, that healed.
Then probably 15 years ago did something at work. That time I had it looked at, figured it was a rotator problem. I'm usually in my office, 5:30 AM, then out in the shop or out on a jobsite, running something in between a dozer, loader, excavator.... ok, sometimes a shovel, weather pending till 4 or 5 PM.
When the clinic sends me to PT, I cringe. I go through the motions and towards the end of the first session, when they are about to place me on the calendar for 3 days a week for the next 3 months (something like that), I stop and politely explain to the therapist that I will come in 1-2 more times, they can show me the moves & I will do them on my time. Been working for all these years.
Back during our ML season (early Dec), loading a deer in my PU, felt something "not right" in the shoulder. Knew what it was, thought it would fix itself🤞. Ok, now, the inevitable, started the process & getting an MRI then a second meeting with the surgeon this week. My thoughts of working through this whole process are diminishing. Was told I cannot drive, hell, I figured I'd drive myself back from the surgery.
I didn't follow the tread, but I see why some say the shoulder season sucks!

Been there - good luck with the journey. You likely already know this but do exactly what they say for recovery and in the long run, you’ll be back to 100% faster than if you wing it and kinda listen. I am saying this from experience…

Been there - good luck with the journey. You likely already know this but do exactly what they say for recovery and in the long run, you’ll be back to 100% faster than if you wing it and kinda listen. I am saying this from experience…
Yeah, my problem, I'm a "kinda listener". Bracing myself.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back