Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Accura V2 discontinued

Mrc

Just got an email from muzzleloaders.com that the Accura V2 that I had on backorder since Jan. 1st. has officially been discontinued.They want me to order one of the new models coming out now or they will send my money back.

I know they have a new Accura PR because I just gave it back to them and got a Lyman Signature Series GPR.

The PR has the Cerakote and Burris scope. I never shot it.

I see some of the packages are probably still out there.A couple of weeks ago they offered me the PR for the same price as the one I ordered even though it was more expensive.3BE67BEB-3C76-405E-B018-341AEB0D2504.jpeg

Attachments

• D3370858-D445-48A8-9F9B-FB9D1CAA1457.jpeg
    D3370858-D445-48A8-9F9B-FB9D1CAA1457.jpeg
    765 KB · Views: 6
Love my accura v2. seems like a muzzlebrake would be a pain on a muzzie? Have one on a 300WM so I'm not anti-brake. 50cal V2 with 90gr BH209 isn't bad on shoulder

from what ive read the MR-X model is heavier than the previous. Not happy about that. Love my V2 but the Wolf is better designed for the high country. small and light. would love to buy the previous model of the MR but cant find them anywhere.

Love my accura v2. seems like a muzzlebrake would be a pain on a muzzie? Have one on a 300WM so I'm not anti-brake. 50cal V2 with 90gr BH209 isn't bad on shoulder
You have to use a funnel with a long nipple if you're shooting loose powder.

I wonder how they're free floating the barrel?

Just got an email from muzzleloaders.com that the Accura V2 that I had on backorder since Jan. 1st. has officially been discontinued.They want me to order one of the new models coming out now or they will send my money back.
WOW almost bought that model but went for the Optima V2 Nitride coated. Same they discontinued it. IMO the models I researched were very close to each other other than the Accura being a little more money.

In the end I knew I’d be using it in CO and there are a lot of ML restrictions there as well as in CA. The other state I knew I’d hunt in was AZ and its pretty liberal. I also figured 150 yards would be about my maximum range. So far I’m very happy with the Optima and its performance.

What is the difference in the Optima v2 vs. the Accura v2. With the shortage of everthing I’ll never get to touch one until I buy.
Not sure I like the idea of the new models with collapsible ram rods not carried on the gun. If it can happen it will happen and lots of those will be lost.

What is the difference in the Optima v2 vs. the Accura v2. With the shortage of everthing I’ll never get to touch one until I buy.
Not sure I like the idea of the new models with collapsible ram rods not carried on the gun. If it can happen it will happen and lots of those will be lost.
The accura has a lapped Bergara barrel. As far as the regular V2 models, the comb on the Optima is a little higher than the Accura, enough to where the Accura lines right up with iron sights for me, while the Optima I have to press my cheek into the stock or tilt my head forward to line up. I cannot speak to the thumbhole models.
Both models I have shot have been exceptionally accurate.

V2 has over the Optima.

Longer barrel
Lapped barrel
Adjustable trigger
Rubberized stock with rubber inserts

Optima thumbhole stock is made for a scope. Regular stock is for open sights.

V2 thumbhole stock is a compromise made for scope and open sights. Regular V2 stock is terrible. Too much drop in butt.

I had the Accura v2 with thunbhole ordered. Wanted the adjustable trigger. What should I order now???????

There are no thumbhole stocks anymore. They all have the adjustable comb.

What are you suppose to do with the ramrod? Stick it in your pocket. That's target gun stuff. Not for a hunting gun. CVA is dumb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back