About 5 days

Managed to get a sheep ewe tag with 17 points. Most tags in this state are starting to become OIL tags anymore.
Congrats! For what unit? if you don’t mind me asking lol I keep putting in even though I know it’s slim odds just doesn’t seem right to not try.

First year applying. Pretty bummed I didn’t draw an ewe tag

Attachments

• 9D04EC9E-A90D-4044-A8F7-FD39C643FA79.jpeg
    9D04EC9E-A90D-4044-A8F7-FD39C643FA79.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 19
Yes it
I'm running a little slow this morning, is this real? If so congrats, but seems impossible! You must be fn with us right?
yes it is fake. But with how this state does it’s draws it will eventually be pretty true for someone

Yes it

yes it is fake. But with how this state does it’s draws it will eventually be pretty true for someone
Yeah I was waiting for my buddy to draw something with few points while I got nothing with a bunch of points but nothing for him either. Always hear about those who draw something good twice in a few years, but it's never me.

I have multiple friends who have 8+ points putting in for spring bear units that usually take 4 and then people are drawing those same units with 2

I have multiple friends who have 8+ points putting in for spring bear units that usually take 4 and then people are drawing those same units with 2
That's the nature of WA, I will have 9 spring bear points next year. Too many people apply for so few of tags. Points do not matter, your odds may go from .0001% to .0002% with 20 points over 10 points. Still just a big raffle.

Managed to get a sheep ewe tag with 17 points. Most tags in this state are starting to become OIL tags anymore.
Congrats on the tag! I drew a ewe tag for Clemans in 2019 with max points. It is a fun hunt. I would suggest taking your time and making it last. With a modern rifle it can be a very short hunt. I used a Thompson Center Seneca .45 muzzleloader and spent some time getting close and still was done the first day, though I had to go back and finish the pack out the next morning. If you're an archer, I'd definitely go that route. I had a ram tag for the same unit in 2014 and did end up using a rifle after not being able to close the distance the first few days. I still regret not using my muzzleloader for a few more days as I think it was only a matter of time. In the end, just have fun!

Dave

IMG_2737[1].JPG

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back