PEAX Equipment

A tribute to my daughters fur child.

steveshuntn1

EF4BC926-5C61-4B6B-B791-38B350146EE4.jpeg
I bought this little girl for my daughter when she moved into her first apartment. Her name was Sadie!
She was a companion to my daughter through some hard times and my daughter has always said she was like a child to her.
Well tonight when she let her out to do her business and she took off after a coyote trying to run it from the yard. My daughter screamed for her to come back but she didn’t.
I got the call she was missing and I went to help look. There’s a huge hayfield behind my daughters house and we all spread out looking. It was when I heard my daughters blood curdling scream that I knew little Sadie was gone. As a parent there’s nothing worse than seeing a child in that much pain. Nature is a cruel bitch sometimes.
Sadie was family!
2014-2022!

Dang, that's a terrible way to lose your pet, so sorry.

Hurts to read...sorry for you guys. We had a Tate that looked exactly like Sadie.

View attachment 257746
I bought this little girl for my daughter when she moved into her first apartment. Her name was Sadie!
She was a companion to my daughter through some hard times and my daughter has always said she was like a child to her.
Well tonight when she let her out to do her business and she took off after a coyote trying to run it from the yard. My daughter screamed for her to come back but she didn’t.
I got the call she was missing and I went to help look. There’s a huge hayfield behind my daughters house and we all spread out looking. It was when I heard my daughters blood curdling scream that I knew little Sadie was gone. As a parent there’s nothing worse than seeing a child in that much pain. Nature is a cruel bitch sometimes.
Sadie was family!
2014-2022!
A lion to the end! RIP Sadie, sorry for your and daughter's loss. Dogs are my favorite people.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back