PEAX Equipment

A story of mud, family and a big Montana bull

Great bull, congrats to all of you. Missouri breaks mud really is a special thing, I need to go experience it again, and maybe chase some of those elk.

Really neat bull, congrats! I love the character, awesome trophy.

Awesome story and bull. I haven't been to the breaks since 2001. Makes me want to go back. Thanks for sharing.

I now turn to my uncle and give him the hurry your ass up. You need to see this wave, which is a short sporadic wave I do with my eyes bulging out of my head.

^^^^ This is universal language understood by every hunter that ever walked the earth. lol

That is a great bull that you guys should be proud of. Thanks for writing up the story and sharing pics.

Nothing better than a hunt with family but a bull like that adds a VERY special icing on the cake, congrats!

Just the story I needed!

Thanks so much for the awesome story, loved the details. It was just what I needed after a long unsuccessful archery season. Many close calls, 2 full draws, but no success. This weekend a buddy of mine and I are headed into the Paradise Valley / Montana to elk hunt. Maybe we will have an incredible encounter like you guys did. God Bless and thanks again. Joe

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back