A story of mud, family and a big Montana bull

Great bull, congrats to all of you. Missouri breaks mud really is a special thing, I need to go experience it again, and maybe chase some of those elk.

Really neat bull, congrats! I love the character, awesome trophy.

Awesome story and bull. I haven't been to the breaks since 2001. Makes me want to go back. Thanks for sharing.

I now turn to my uncle and give him the hurry your ass up. You need to see this wave, which is a short sporadic wave I do with my eyes bulging out of my head.

^^^^ This is universal language understood by every hunter that ever walked the earth. lol

That is a great bull that you guys should be proud of. Thanks for writing up the story and sharing pics.

Nothing better than a hunt with family but a bull like that adds a VERY special icing on the cake, congrats!

Just the story I needed!

Thanks so much for the awesome story, loved the details. It was just what I needed after a long unsuccessful archery season. Many close calls, 2 full draws, but no success. This weekend a buddy of mine and I are headed into the Paradise Valley / Montana to elk hunt. Maybe we will have an incredible encounter like you guys did. God Bless and thanks again. Joe

Back