A Review of BigFin

grizzly_

On another forum, a guy posted that he's not a fan of @BigFin, saying, "He is great at following the script on a tv show. Not so well versed in real life. What most folks show, on any TV show, is airbrushed and glamorized, compared to real true life."

I sure get a chuckle thinking about Randy's show as scripted and airbrushed and glamorized. I can't imagine how bad that guy's hunts must be. 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone has an opinion. I enjoy watching fresh tracks some may not. Randy reminds me of how I hunt so I can relate to him better than most other shows.To each their own.

Why even post this?

^^^ Why post that?

I thought I made it pretty clear... it just makes me laugh somebody calling Randy's shows airbrushed and glamorized. It seems sitting around a proverbial fire is a good place to share a chuckle with folks who may agree that's a humorous perspective on his shows.

On another forum, a guy posted that he's not a fan of @BigFin, saying, "He is great at following the script on a tv show. Not so well versed in real life. What most folks show, on any TV show, is airbrushed and glamorized, compared to real true life."

I sure get a chuckle thinking about Randy's show as scripted and airbrushed and glamorized. I can't imagine how bad that guy's hunts must be. 🤣🤣🤣
The first season of On Your Own Adventures, the production company had a whole binder of shots that they wanted and we tried to have something resembling a script. The "script" conveniently got "lost" before the end of the first day of the hunt.

Pretty much everything you see is off-script.

The first season of On Your Own Adventures, the production company had a whole binder of shots that they wanted and we tried to have something resembling a script. The "script" conveniently got "lost" before the end of the first day of the hunt.

Pretty much everything you see is off-script.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious they're just showing the hunt as it happens. I honestly can't understand anybody watching Randy's show and calling it scripted and glamorized; it's pretty clear they just show the hunt as it happens.. the good, bad, and ugly.

Obviously some guys don't share my ironic sense of humor. That's cool though.

Last edited:
LOL,I've watched them burn the script sitting around the table after one hunt and headed to the next...lol
Script? We don't need no stinking script....wait,what about plan Q?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back