Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A Reason To Smile

Big Sky

Every once in a while someone comes along and just blows me away. I make a living as an art teacher in a public high school. I have had many super talented students over the years, but this kid is unreal!!! He comes up with these things out of his head. This super short cartoon reminds me a lot of old Looney Tunes type cartoons of my youth. Anyway I thought some of y'all might enjoy this. Click on it, I believe it's worth less than a minute of your time.

Thank you for watching it. I hope a lot of you will take a second to watch it and comment. Young kids like this need all the encouragement they can get. The level of skill it takes to create an original cartoon like this isn't easy for adults let alone a teen-aged kid.

I sure do appreciate you guys take a few seconds to watch it. The views and a thumbs up or two will really make his day.

Very well done!! He's got a gift. And one I am glad to help promote.

I don't really understand how NFT's work or why we need them...but supposedly they are for digital art. See if he an sell it ;) pretty cool.

That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Hat's off to you and all our teachers who find pride and build pride in our youth.

That was cool! Love the music and choice of sound effects. Definitely had that old school vibe to it.

Hey I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that took the time to look at the video. It increased the views considerably and made his day. It is always nice to have your hard work recognized and appreciated.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back