A quick apology? Nahhhhhh

hossblur

Covid stress, running a buisness, having old folks in my life, etc, got to me.

There's a couple dudes in here who I let get under my skin, and with the stress, I snapped.

Still not wild about a certain dude in Laramie, but, I'm older now, so when I head to his neighborhood to fight, I'm guessing we both will have to sit in chairs, and hire our fighting done.

But. Apologies to Randy.

I let sideline crap cloud my vision. I actually realized that, when I banged on him in another forum, and like the loggers kid he is, he had no problem smacking back.

I removed myself, for a long while, rather than make Randy ban me. Kind of weak honor code, but......

I'll try to relax a little, but, I'm not that old yet.

Utah has some good things starting to brew. And the usual challenges. This is a good place to talk

If you missed me thanks. If not, too bad😜

OntarioHunter

What is MM? Sounds like it must be a shooting gallery. How do you guys find the time to chase all these forums?

noharleyyet

There's plenty of good info on MM, you just have to wade thru the horsesh*t to find the pony. Insecure alphas gonna alpha...

*not directed at you hossblur

OntarioHunter

I like points, so do my kids.
Points? Like S&H Green Stamps that can be traded for merchandise? That might explain quality control issues. The prospect of something for nothing always dredges up the lowest in society.

Gerald Martin

There's plenty of good info on MM, you just have to wade thru the horsesh*t to find the pony. Insecure alphas gonna alpha...

*not directed at you hossblur
If an alpha is insecure are they really an alpha? If a beta is secure enough they don’t have to continually assert their dominance are they really a beta?

Hmm… 🤔

I need another cup of coffee to assist with my thinking….😄