• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Caribou Gear Tarp

A Nuts tale

Shaky

or should that be TAIL? :D :D :D

Sorry Nut, I couldn't resist smile.gif

I will let Nut tell all of you the story.

Don smile.gif

Nut

Well I wont have a pic for a few days,sorry.

I had a fantastic time with Don and Dave. They were fantastic and helpful and I learned a heck of alot.
The buck I killed was pushed out of the woods to the east of me by some people. They were making a lot of noise and I was watching them when the buck poped up and ran away from them. It then got on a service path and was moving away from at a trot. The people in the woods had no chance at a clear shot but having a line of sight 17 ft in the air I did. :D I put the croisshairs on deers neck as it was going away and squeezed the trigger ;) . The deer stopped in its tracks and went down. The look on the drivers was priceless :eek: . So in order to make sure they did not claim the deer I climbed down from the stand and went to the deer.It was dead. I had a little buck. Deer dead ..venison...and so forth. Dave came over and helped . He didnt like my knife.Had too many gadgets I guess.
too be continued.....

Nut

I really would like to express my appreciation to Shaky for the chance to hunt in Pa. Shaky was helpful and instructive in showing me stuff I needed to know. He helped me become a better hunter/shooter. That is what I really gained from the hunt.

AMK Sportsman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWT