Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A MT Moose update

I really hate to postpone......I'm not trying to but my camera is really screwing up.....Keep trying to downsize the pics to post but not working.....Gonna get some work done on this moose and will try again later.

Sorry:_)

I really hate to postpone......I'm not trying to but my camera is really screwing up.....Keep trying to downsize the pics to post but not working.....Gonna get some work done on this moose and will try again later.

Sorry:_)

RT click on the photos in FB and "copy image url" then paste it here with
surrounding the url.

Happy to do it for you if you like.

Well, I almost did pass on this guy today because I only had seconds to decide. I had only seen this bulls left side as he was running through the timber and just hoped that the left would match.....I know he isn't the biggest moose in the unit but he is certainly the biggest I've seen in 46 days. With about 4-5 seconds to decide on yes or no before he dissappeared for good, I guess something told me I better put the hammer down.

Glad I put him on the ground, pretty decent bull for a Montana Shiras........and the pack out was pretty dang easy too which was super:)LOL

Attachments

• 2013 MT Moose 2 small.jpg
    2013 MT Moose 2 small.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 920
  • 2013 MT Bull 1 small.jpg
    2013 MT Bull 1 small.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 915
  • 2013 MT Bull 3 small.jpg
    2013 MT Bull 3 small.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 922
  • Good luck bracelet small.jpg
    Good luck bracelet small.jpg