Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

A MT Moose update

Good luck on that bull, he looks like a stud!

PS: is that an FHF spotting scope cover? I looked on their website and there isn't one listed?

Yes that is an FHF spotting scope cover. They are not listed because this was a custom job I asked for. The benefit of living down the road I guess:) They are pretty time consuming so he doesnt do many of them. Im kind of the guinea pig. Trying some different options for spotters to see if a certain pattern works best for certain scopes.

Yes that is an FHF spotting scope cover. They are not listed because this was a custom job I asked for. The benefit of living down the road I guess:) They are pretty time consuming so he doesnt do many of them. Im kind of the guinea pig. Trying some different options for spotters to see if a certain pattern works best for certain scopes.

I had a suspicion that was the deal. I have been looking for a good cover for my vortex skyline, but it might not be worth the time since I am thinking I might be upgrading my scope in the next couple of years.

Again, great bull, and it looks like you and your son are having a blast.

Well, another little update. That bull you see in velvet that has the giant waddel..........he made a mistake today and that same gal I helped with the tag the other day was able to put the hammer on him this morning. She was totally excited, it really is a cool bull. 36" wide and great palms and cool points, let alone the cool long waddel.....

I guess its my turn now:)

Congrats to her and hopefully you trying to help the fellow hunter will pay off for you with that big bull in the last picture. Have a great hunt.

Looking forward to the trophy shot! Hope your boy gets to see that! Good huntin'

Figured I would keep updating as each day goes by....been some fun evenings in the hills. Boys went with me the other night and although no moose were spotted, they were sure wishing I had a bear tag still:) Pretty awesome how excited they get when they get to see stuff like this.

Attachments

• Bear 1 small.jpg
    Bear 1 small.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 962
  • Bear 2 small.jpg
    Bear 2 small.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 968
And a couple more bull moose that haven't quite made the grade for harvest yet:)

Attachments

• Moose 9-28 small.jpg
    Moose 9-28 small.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 963
  • moose 9-28-2 small.jpg
    moose 9-28-2 small.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 965
  • moose 9-29 small.jpg
    moose 9-29 small.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 962
  • Smaller Bull small.jpg
    Smaller Bull small.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 966
And then tonight in the pouring rain............I found a really nice bull. And left my friggin bow at home in such a hurry to get out. Boo:(

Had him in the pouring rain at 19 yards, slam dunker. Nice bull. However, I'm glad I forgot the bow because I would have been really tempted.

I decided to shoot him with the "invisibow"! Pretty nice bull overall, but still holding out for that next notch higher. He had 13+ points on each side, triple brow tines, good paddles........ I'm pretty sure this bull is lucky I'm holding the tag and not many others:D

Attachments

• Invisibow1 small.jpg
    Invisibow1 small.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 961
  • invisibow2 small.jpg
    invisibow2 small.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 964
  • Invisibow3 small.jpg
    Invisibow3 small.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 956
Sorry for sideways pics.........didn't realize they were that way. Pics were only as good as they could be in the downpour of rain:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back