A MT Moose update

Fixed I think.........apparently better at finding moose than working electronics....

Oh, and here is another from tonight...........an old warrior I believe, we named him spoons for the lack of anything but paddles:)

Attachments

• Ol Spoons.jpg
    Ol Spoons.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,034
Dang! They don't get much closer than that. You are definately taking full advantage of that tag, Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

I clicked on the first video link. then on your profile in YouTube. Then it showed me the other video. The last link doesn't work for me if I just click on it.

If you haven't sealed the deal by the general opener I am more than happy to lend a hand hauling out a moose when I am there....I only as for 10% of the meat I haul :)

Seriously though, I've got a killer moose goulash recipe that you have to make at least once.

Wow! Awesome footage! Can't wait to see the 'final' episode.

Way to get the kids involved. You have the patience of a saint passing up all those bulls. How much longer does your season run? I know when I had my ID moose tag, the season ran through the middle of November.

I'd sure like to see some pictures of a hairy white mountain beast next week, I think that ones due up... Moose aren't going anywhere anytime soon;)

Critter,
I have been enjoying this thread and digging all the updates and pictures. They must be rutting hard by now judging by all your close ups!. I missed out on my cousins bull he shot, but thats ok, I wouldn't of passed this one up either. He did well on his first moose. Heres a pic of the bull. Hope ya find one even bigger!

Attachments

• 2013092195171556.jpg
    2013092195171556.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,337
I do believe your 8 year old son has had more outdoor adventures than I've had my whole life. I keep checking this thread just knowing that one of these days there's going to be some pretty dang cool pics of a big ol' dead bull.

That boy is having the time of his life and memories for life.

I open this thread every morning expecting hero shots of a monster moose.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back