PEAX Equipment

A Little Over a Week........

BigHornRam

Till I head out for my Alberta Mule Deer hunt. It's an outfitted hunt about 50 miles north of Crowsnest Pass/Pincher Creek. Packing in on horses to a wall tent camp. Very good outfitter in a good mule deer area. Should be a fun hunt!

Sounds sweet. I would love to hunt CAN mule deer someday. I hope to hear great details.

Sounds like momma is playing nice this year Paul...is payback gonna be hell? ;) :D

Dump a big one there bruddah!

BHR pack some rain gear and long undies it's been a little wet and getting colder at night. On the up side once you get a look at some of the Alberta advantage on the hoof you'll heat right up.

Bump

BHR was Alberta good to you? I hope you raised the bar for our side bet on mule deer and had a great time doing it.
I will be out on the 19th and 20th southwest of Pincher Creek. Then I'm out helping guide the winners of the Lethbridge F&G Assoc. yearly raffle for Elk again southwest of Pincher Creek the first 3 days of November. Finnishing off my year hunter hosting a friend from Detroit
again in the Pincher Creek area after whitetail for him and Mule deer that myself and 2 of my kids got drawn for.

I got back late Sunday. Didn't get a buck, but had a super hunt anyway. Went after a big guy on the last day, but he disappeared into the timber. My wife said it was one of her best vacations ever. Great scenery, great people, lot's of game, hunted hard. I'll post some pics and a story when I get some time. I still have a Montana mulie tag PB, so don't count me out yet!

BHR I won't count you out until mtmillers dream girl sings.
mtmiller we'll have to hunt the boarder some time and push the dual citizenship bucks back and forth to each other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back