Caribou Gear Tarp

A little humour for your day

guy is always getting in trouble comes home with a black eye, wife wonders what the heck did he do now he tells her coming home on the buss he saw a large woman with 2 bags of groceries getting up and her dress was up her crack so trying to be helpfull he pulled it out n WAM she slaps me
very next week he comes home with another black eye and the wife asks again what the hell happened now
He tells her the same lady was on the buss with 2 bags of groceries and her dress was in her crack AGAIN ! another man reached up and pulled it out BUT I KNEW she wouldnt like that so I PUT IT BACK IN !!!!

You obviously don’t suffer the effects of OCD like me. Took me .000001 seconds to notice it and I could already hear my wife bitching about it.

“Well, that’s not centered. How are you gonna fix that? Joe wouldn’t let his wife have an uncentered range and cooktop.” 😂
When we resurfaced our patio with pavers, specifically asked for a random pattern, otherwise I would continually try to find errors in alignment. My wife has it too, although she says it's CDO; same as OCD, but letters arranged alphabetically, as they should be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back