Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A little humour for your day

Born n raised in San Antonio, never left Texas until I joined the Marine Corps, will eat both, I know it’s sacrilege but I like n put kidney beans in my chili!!
So your parents told you. Probably spirited in from some lesser state where unwashed heathens practiced the desecration of finely balanced combinations of tomatoes and various chiles with devilish ingredients ;)

Bundy thread material...
View attachment 218470
True story. When I was younger, my wife and I lived in a not so nice neighborhood. The people next door had converted the upstairs of their house into a pot growing operation and were running a retail operation out of the Livingroom. Two days after they moved out around 20 sheriff deputies showed up and rushed the place yelling a bunch of stuff about warrants and the sheriff department and stuff like that. They spent a couple of hours tearing the place apart, but everyone and everything was already gone. Three days later about 20 city cops show up and put on the exact same show. I talked to one of them and said, " You do know that the sheriff was here a couple days ago, right?" He says, "What do you mean?" I thought it was self-explanatory, but I elaborated anyway. Then he asked me if I had ever seen anything suspicious in that house. I told him that I don't know if it was suspicious, but they were running a pretty good pot growing and selling business there. He asked me why I didn't report it and I told him that since the grow lights upstairs lit up the neighborhood like Vagas at night and that cops patrolled the area all night that maybe they might have already noticed. He acted like I was being a smart ass or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back