Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A little humour for your day

This isn't my pic. But I went past a couple of signs like it last week. The new signs lack the picture, which makes even a bit more provocative. I can just imagine families with young daughters heading north on the weekend and the daughters perhaps asking what that is all about... Or just wondering without saying anything. What would your 10-12 yr old kids do?

Sherman-Pole-Buildings-billboard-almost-spells-disaster.jpg

This isn't my pic. But I went past a couple of signs like it last week. The new signs lack the picture, which makes even a bit more provocative. I can just imagine families with young daughters heading north on the weekend and the daughters perhaps asking what that is all about... Or just wondering without saying anything. What would your 10-12 yr old kids do?

You must be heading north on 35. Hope your big project is going well.

Is it just me or is that billboard like literally ON the road? That’s crazy.

Not my point - I have never seen that particular sign (possibly bad photoshop) - but have seen two others regularly that have just the words, no building, and normally placed along the side of the highway.
I know. My point was that was photoshopped or something. Not whether they have another billboard somewhere else.

Ever find yourself doing something and wonder why? For all the 1st responders out there:

B6901391-227F-421E-8B8E-7DBC193500F4.jpeg
  • Dominant hand free to defend
  • 7&8 protected
  • I’m a leader, not a follower
  • Don’t give away your position as you round the aisle
  • No blind spot in front
  • Can flee in the direction you’re already facing
  • Atypical form will confuse and deter potential perps
Everyone else:
8DAA38B1-2DB0-41FE-8A63-FBDFF0116B6D.jpeg

Back