A little humour for your day

I admit I'm a little disappointed in the @Babylon Bee for not reacting to the Susanna Gibson revelations for not posting the obvious headlines:

Dabbler in Prostitution Goes Full Time in Running for Office!

"I was willing to sell my body for a few bucks, but I expect my soul will be valued at much more, she said, in a press conference."

Personally, I don't see the problem in a part-time sex worker, trying to make it to the big time. She's kinda cute too.

Last edited:
I admit I'm a little disappointed in the @Babylon Bee for not reacting to the Susanna Gibson revelations for not posting the obvious headlines:

Dabbler in Prostitution Goes Full Time in Running for Office!

"I was willing to sell my body for a few bucks, but I expect my soul will be valued at much more, she said, in a press conference."

Personally, I don't see the problem in a part-time sex worker, trying to make it to the big time. She's kinda cute too.

Although, maybe have a 4-6mm punch biopsy on that mole on the left. It would excise the entire lesion. 3-4 stitches of 6/0 Nylon, which on removal would be invisible, and it's AOK. No charge, just a public service.
I think you just found a new job. well played

Back