MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A little bone

O-My-Gawd :eek: That isn't an ATV your sitting on is it??????? Moosie's got the fastpass to Hell now ;)

Oscar that last spike has WAY TOO MUCH MASS...I'd let him walk if I was you....

mass nothing--you see the main beam length--way out of Moosie's league--

Moosie step away from the elk pics and get a grip man--shooting for trophy animals at this stage in your life may cause gottogetabiggun fever, which can cause irreparable damage--just look at doe, fawn, calf and cow pics for awhile and that should get you back to norm--if you need more assistance don't hesitate to ask--we can get you through this-----chris

Great lookin' critters gents!

Ray, don't mean to nose in on your personal affairs but you need to quit spending so much money on elk hunting, your poor daughter is still wearing the same shirt she had when you shot the first one. ;)

Hornseeker;
Ya I did get outb this year. Check out the post by DS. I'm still waitin for my bud to send the pics to me on the film from his bull. I'll post both bulls when he gets off his butt and sends the pics. All he said was ; man they turned out nice. Whatever, (that rat bastard)!! ;)

Moosie;
What the hell is going on here? It looks like you got the damn thing to pose for ya!! HE HE
elkgrin.gif
That is one fine looking critter-looks tasty! :D
Nice lookin racks brother!!

Back