Caribou Gear

A litle humour for you on a Friday

Tradewind

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patty Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

(You're gonna love this.)

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

(You sang it, didn't you? Yeah, I know you did.)

Never take life too seriously.

I thought it was kind catchy, Lamb. Brighten up your dreary day. :hump:

Beats arguing all that other crap

So this guy's girlfriend tells him she's leaving him.

Why? he asks...

Because you are always pretending to be a transformer.

But Wait! I can change!

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on."

The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now."

The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

So, from the movie, Meet the Parents, the Dad is contemplating his daughter's marriage to Focker.

If they marry, it dawns on him her name will be "Pamela Marther Focker"......

One Sunday a Minister feigned illness so he could go deer hunting. That morning he shot a fantastic 14-point buck!
Saint Peter looked down from Heaven and said to God, “You aren’t going to let him bag a prize like that are you?”
“Why not?” God replied. “Who’s he going to tell?”

My wife's family all have golden retrievers. When we got a black lab they sent us thisScreenshot_20180824-150116_Gallery.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back