A few mounts I just had done

Very nice mounts. Sure would like to get a Harli myself. That bull Sprig is awesome, I shot a real nice one back in the day when the kids were little and money was tight so needless to say it didn't get mounted.

Nice mounts.

Poses look like Todd Huffman at Birdman Studio's

Todd does great birds but it is hard for us Canadians to get birds across boders.
A friend of mine and taxidermist Alex at Advantage Taxidermy here in Edmonton Alberta does all of my birds for me. He does a great job and I am happy with the work he has done on these mounts.

Beautiful birds & beautiful mounts! Will some of those end up in glass cases? Seems like that would help protect them and keep them dust free.

Beautiful birds & beautiful mounts! Will some of those end up in glass cases? Seems like that would help protect them and keep them dust free.

They do collect dust a bit but no I am not putting them in a glass case. Thanks for all of the comments guys. feel free to put up a few pics of your own mounts if you want:)

Awesome mounts! Congrats...would love to see the room all of these are in...are their more as well I assume?

I haven't taken any recent pics of the room since the birds. Actually have a nice cackler goose as well that just got done. All the birds will be going to my Bird Camp for my clients to enjoy when they come up next season but here are a few of my other mounts. I need to update my photbucket and get some more pics in to share one of these days but here are a few of "the Room" and mounts I have done.
pc08bh5.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Pretty much just have hunting photos but here are a few that are mounted up.

antelope.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

Here's a couple of my birds under glass:

Attachments

• Birds Under Glass.jpg
    Birds Under Glass.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 185
Those mounts are well done and they are some very nice birds. Congrats. Who did the work?

Wow. Awesome mounts. How'd you get all the sheep? Those are some great whitetails too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back