PEAX Equipment

A Couple Whitetail

Wow! Grats to you and your wife, Randy! Sounds like it could not get much better though I have a feeling it will! Beautiful bucks!

Grats!

I like the hat, I have it's twin brother at my place.

Make it three! Wonder what kind of carnage we could deliver if all 3 hats were united on a hunt? The women would be helpless against our good looks and charms.

Fun looking day Randall!

Congrats Randy. Ground shrinkage or no that buck would die if he crossed my path, especially given my recent luck.

That buck of your wife's will look real nice next to your buck from last year... Just save room for the big archery buck you're gonna get in December ;)

Nice. Neat that your wife enjoys hunting. My wife's hunting career ended after getting a bunch of ticks on a Kansas turkey hunt, not all bad, I did get to check her for ticks.

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the kudos.

My wife's hunting career ended after getting a bunch of ticks on a Kansas turkey hunt,

She used to go shed hunting with me quite a bit until we had a similar situation. I wish she turned in to a hunting monster like shoots said, but she pretty well gets her fill with filling her deer tag every year. She actually passed on a 130 5x5 on opening morning this year that I've been giving her shit about since. She shut me up pretty well by connecting on this guy.

I'm headed to NW MT this week to hunt with my dad, and conditions sound really tough up there this year. I'm starting to think filling my tag on the river bottom buck was probably the smart move.

Back