A Conspiracy Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a game of Clue…

Is it StaysSharp? Not enough photo tutorials of his greatness.

Is it azmountainkitty? Old Tom is too Boomer-y even for that.

English is too good to be MudRanger’s alter ego.

Thus I have landed on OH burner account. Take the heat off his primary, give him someone to talk tough to. 🤔

@ElkFever2 is half a step ahead of me on this one 😉

Thus I have landed on OH burner account. Take the heat off his primary, give him someone to talk tough to. 🤔

How about your friend the Mustang guy?

I couldn't care less who he is. I've turned him off and will not post on any of his ridiculous threads. Whoever he is, you guys are giving him what he wants - attention.
Because his threads have ultimately become a place for us to congregate and try to be clever, without actually interacting with him directly (usually, lol).

And it's a lot better than the sniping/bickering/infighting elsewhere on the forum that preceded it.

Can’t forget OttoMatic. There is a similarity in personality of the poster although TomT is a little more detail oriented.

How about your friend the Mustang guy?
Maybe. Definitely getting warmer. My vote goes to Otto Matic aka crm30-06. He/them/it is still lurking over on Field and Stream. They are the same person for sure. A pathetic wannabe who, like this character, knows squat about hunting or guns. Typical spineless troublemaker troll without the courage to put up a photo of himself. Another mouthy asshole hiding behind anonymity. If that was the criteria for TT alter ego suspicion, there's a pile of regulars on here more deserving of suspicion. I'm clearly not going to be in that lineup.

This has the making of a classic "who done it?" book or movie. I'm just a spectator with my popcorn waiting for someone to figure it out. I'm a relative newcomer to HT so I can't contribute to whom it might be but nonetheless I'm very intrigued as to who it is.

I just want to know who the hell buys a used Mossburg shotgun and is then surprised that it’s a POS. Dude can’t be real.
I was thinking that the self-flagellation of buying that gun was a pretty good indicator of one of two things. Either he’s really committed to this deep cover or he’s so completely clueless that he’s not even a troll and he’s got everyone triggered. That would be next level trolling if the second scenario was reality.

Regardless, he has inspired a really good TP thread and @JLS to upgrade the lettering on several of his firearms.

We should all be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back