A Conspiracy Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every day I am on opposite ends of the spectrum - one day it's "there's no way this is a real person, nobody thinks like this unironically" to "there's no way someone would be this committed to a trolling attempt that is as fleshed out as this while staying this boring"

Maybe. Definitely getting warmer. My vote goes to Otto Matic aka crm30-06. He/them/it is still lurking over on Field and Stream. They are the same person for sure. A pathetic wannabe who, like this character, knows squat about hunting or guns. Typical spineless troublemaker troll without the courage to put up a photo of himself. Another mouthy asshole hiding behind anonymity. If that was the criteria for TT alter ego suspicion, there's a pile of regulars on here more deserving of suspicion. I'm clearly not going to be in that lineup.

Alright. Enough is enough. I posted this thread as a joke, and at the time I thought it was funny. But this whole business is getting out of hand, moving from light joking and occasional incredulity to plain mean spirited conversation.

At this point I'm rather ashamed that I've fanned those particular flames by providing another outlet and thread of conversation for comments like this one. A joke is one thing, but I've never seen such passionate counter trolling in my life, and it's crossing a line.

@Big Fin, (or any other moderator) can this thread be locked? You have my apologies for my poor decision making. And the same apology goes to @TomTeriffic.

"there's no way someone would be this committed to a trolling attempt that is as fleshed out as this while staying this boring"

This is my thought as well. I can’t imagine someone being able to stay in character as well as he has, that’s Daniel Day Lewis level self-discipline.

I want to believe it’s authentic, and I’m happy he’s here- it’s fun (and funny).

Maybe. Definitely getting warmer. My vote goes to Otto Matic aka crm30-06. He/them/it is still lurking over on Field and Stream. They are the same person for sure. A pathetic wannabe who, like this character, knows squat about hunting or guns. Typical spineless troublemaker troll without the courage to put up a photo of himself. Another mouthy asshole hiding behind anonymity. If that was the criteria for TT alter ego suspicion, there's a pile of regulars on here more deserving of suspicion. I'm clearly not going to be in that lineup.
You, calling someone else a mouth asshole?

Irony…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back