Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A big something or other!!!

He's starting to think like a Texas. I can't believe it. Nut, that cow is a little one of these things that's a lot more docile.

I might take a picture of it on the front of my jeep or something, just to show how big it is.

Helotes country club, tonight, the first beer is on me, whoever can make it.
club1.jpg

Tom said:
He's starting to think like a Texas. I can't believe it. Nut, that cow is a little one of these things that's a lot more docile.

I might take a picture of it on the front of my jeep or something, just to show how big it is.

Helotes country club, tonight, the first beer is on me, whoever can make it.
club1.jpg

C'mon down Montanny 280...we'll have a few Shiner bocks & shoot a few holsteins.:) I can almost guarantee you'll see a few Caddy Eldogs with horn grills in the hill country.;)

I was looking around and found this.. Looked familiar.

Attachments

• WaterBuffalo.jpg
    WaterBuffalo.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 269
That's them, but they look little and have tags, where they at?

Here's the update on the boiling. I've got the horns down, the nost sticking up out of the water, I'm just steaming that, trying to get the horns off. I've use lots of propane, and need more. The meat is like roast beef, so far.

Attachments

• day2skull.jpg
    day2skull.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 260
I have a new theory for how it went down in two shots. I boiled a lot of grass out of its nose. I'm thinking it burped when I shot it the first time, then inhaled grass and died of suffocation.

You can see it looks like roast beef there too, the stuff I trimmed off yesterday and the day before, while boiling and steaming. I'm bleaching it now. Progress, slow but sure.

It smells like a swimming pool now! I used clorine, plus, I used some citric scented bleech. It might be a woman magnet, the scent of this thing!!

Here's the final product, plus, the first jar of authentic au natural Water Buffalo Broth. Watch for it on eBay, the broth!!

I'm going on another hunt, I'll score it when I get back!!!:D

Attachments

• skulldone.jpg
    skulldone.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 250
This guys has way to much time on his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

Tom said:
I have a new theory for how it went down in two shots. I boiled a lot of grass out of its nose. I'm thinking it burped when I shot it the first time, then inhaled grass and died of suffocation.

You can see it looks like roast beef there too, the stuff I trimmed off yesterday and the day before, while boiling and steaming. I'm bleaching it now. Progress, slow but sure.

It does look pretty cool. Did you remove the horns and bondo them back on? Gotta get that meat out in there or it will smell like hell.

Heck, Hang that thing on the Front Door on Halloween and stay inside and eat the candy, that thing will scare the crap out of the 3 year olds in their Pumkin suits!!! Good Job! John

Good job Tom, you got it pretty white for bleaching w/o peroxide...mine usually have a yellowish tinge to them if I do it that way.

...I still think it looks like Princess Leia....;)

Back