Caribou Gear

a 190 Utard buck......

Moosie

Grand poopa
Has hit the Ground today....

Kudos Browtine, The Picture phone message came through.... HOE-LEE-CHIT !!!! and KUDOS AGAIN !!! Post a picture ,

So Im sitting on my couch, watching BYU spank Air Force when I get a phone call from Browtine. He asks me if I got my deer yet. I figured he was just curious, since I promised him the cape off of anything I shoot this year. I tell him no, and he proceeds to tell me that he finally tagged out this morning on a little "dink". He then starts to chuckle and tells me that his dink is a 29" 190 class typical with an awesome cheater. BASTARD!!

Actually Im happy for him. He defintely deserves it. He has worked long and hard for a buck of this caliber, and it is about time all of his hard work paid off.

Then I get the cell phone pic, and again Im cursing him and calling him a BASTARD!! He has literally killed the buck of my dreams! But like I said, if anyone deserves it, he does. Congrats again Brandon! I cant wait to see those horns in person!!

SCOTT

Congrats on the BIG buck, looking forward to seeing some pics of him. Sounds like a stud of a buck.

Thanks guys! More pics and story tomorrow.

Attachments

• hj3.jpg
    hj3.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 514
Dang, I love the color of the horns. The pic you sent me on the phone didn't really show the color that well. He just keeps getting better and better looking.....the buck, not Brandon!! :D

Congrats again buddy!

SCOTT

PS:Do you have the horns at your house, if so, call me tommorrow.I'd love to come see them in person!

Great buck, I seen so many forked horns murdered today I still don't think they would add up to as much bone as your buck superglueing them together........congrats.

Upon seeing that picture, WOW congrats on a real pig. Thats just a real classy looking big buck. Great frame plus you gotta like that big cheater.

here it is....

Ok, I was going to wait until I had the better field photos however, I am not sure when I will get those.. A friend came up to help after I killed this buck and took them on his camera. These pictures are taken off the video camera.

So, the story is.....

I hunted everyday of the hunt this year. I didn't see alot of bucks and what I was seeing were smaller deer. So thursday and friday it stormed here in Utah. Saturday morning I decided it was now or never. The rain/snow finally quit.

I went to my normal area, and started glassing as it got light. I saw alot of doe's and I knew I was seeing more deer. I decided I needed to startmoving at the top of the ridges and looking into as many as I could before the deer started to bed. One the third canyon, there was my buck. He was all alone and was moving up hill. I made a quik shot and it was true, However, he started to go deeper into the canyon and I shot once more and down he went.

Here are some of the pics. I wish I had the better pics to post here, But these will have to do. The last pic is the imfamous "phone" picture.

Attachments

• pic1small.jpg
    pic1small.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 272
  • pic2small.jpg
    pic2small.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 259
  • Picture006.jpg
    Picture006.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 256
Photos, schmotos.... It's you! It's a great buck! He's dead and will soon adorn your wall. What could make them better? Congratulations..

:cool:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the nice things you have said. Anyone notice the hat??>>???>??? Moosie will be so proud!

Tuff, I will bring them up to show you. I wil give you a jingle when I have them here.

I got to see this buck in person today and handle the horns. He is even more impressive in person! Congrats again B, you deserve it!!

SCOTT

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back