Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

9 days and it's over

redline410

I'm more of a reader than a poster but the past 10 days have been to good let pass. Because of a late coues whitetail obligation I was unable to hunt on my own until the last weekend of 2005 which on 12/31/05 I havested my first nice mule deer with a bow to close out the year on a good note. (due to shot placement and location of camera I was unable to get good feild photos) Nine days later on 01/08/06 less than a half mile from the spot of my mule deer I was able to harvest my first Coues whitetail with a bow....Spot and stalk style on both............This is my first post so I hope the pictures work..
Thanks for looking..............

123_2375.jpg

Copyof374598-R1-025-11.jpg

-Dave

Now there's a week and half that you'll never forget. Awesome trophies with any weapon, and especially with a bow. Congrats.

You the man redline. Awesome hunt and pics. I hope you continue to post instead of only read. Did you lose a few arrows between critters? ;) :D

Congrats on two nice animals. I wish I could have been deer hunting this last week.

Congrats on two great trophies!! Welcome to Hunt Talk...hopefully we'll see more from you in the future!!

ScOTT

Thanks boys....It was one helluva week for sure. the only downside to it is that my deer season is over for '06......

MT- That quiver emptied on the coues...Toughest little S.O.B.'s Ive ever hunted......

And yes, AZ born and bred.........

Peace out fellas- good luck in the coming year.....I think I may have used all mine up, but I'll be back...........Late........

-Dave

Way to go! Congrats on the fine trophies!

Is your bow cabable of shooting 400+ yards? I'm confussed, I thought you couldn't get any closer than 4-500 from those little deer???

Dave Nice Job.

I resized your photos and put them in the public gallery so the thread wouldnt have to scroll.
Welcome to Hunttalk

Delw

Very Nice....both deer a trophy's. Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Since you shot your Muley on the 31st of 05', can't you hunt Muleys right now down there with your 06' tag? How does that work?

Muley,
Arizona is kinda low in the deer number department. One per year, no matter the species........

Bambistew,
I like nothing more than to tell you my crazy bowhunting skills allowed me to close the distance and harvest that little bad boy. However, pure dumb luck, a little help from the archery gods is sometimes the only explanation...

Late,

-Dave

Not sure how I missed this thread by the almighty Dave. Congrats again on a great '05/'06. Nice to see another guy from the "WOOD" roaming around this site............

MarvB
I read the posts all the way down to yours and hit a wall. Mesmerizing isn't
it? I like the way you think and..... How did you do that. I'm sure a PM would be appropriate

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back