Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

8 hours And counting... Help

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, I'm gunna give a Pair of tickets awy for the DHI banquet in the Morning on the Radio.... We were gonig to d othe 9th caller, but Ithought asking a Question about deer might be good. ANY IDEAS ?!?!?! 8 hours and Counting....

How about an identification question, as in how to you tell the difference between a white tail and a mulie. It's general enough, but you are likely sill to only get hunters calling in and fewer kids.

My two cents.

YAH.. but what answers are we gunna accept ? do they need to know al or just one difference ? I'mguessing no Kids are calling in for tickets... and if they do, they are welcome too :) We actually have over 40 youth signed up so far for the Banquet. and 260 Adults.......

thanx for the thought though...

Hey your interview came on earlier then planned and you did'nt give away any tickets......???? You did good job though

I'm the first person to give him a hard time, but I thought he did great!

Last year the spot came on early too and I missed it. I was prepared this year. :rolleyes:

Go Oscar! :D

I thought ol' Moosie did a great job too! His plug on DHI was way longer this year than last. Man, there for a minute I thought old Moosie was moving in on Cory Michael's job as morning personality!

I tried. The tape recorder is an ancient piece of machinery for me though. It was like trying to get me to work a steam engine. :rolleyes: Of course I wish I would have thought about it more than 5 minutes beforehand.

I wonder if the radio station wouldn't mind giving you a dub. Don't they have to tape everything?

HHA... It was earlier then Expected, I walked through the door as he was finishing up a bit on the Childrens miracle network and said "Speaking of events this Sat we have the Deer hunters of Idaho Banquet" and he turned around and I looked at him like "WHAT ?" and ran over to he Mic. Fortunately it asn't my first time but I thought it was gunna go bad.

Mojaves corect, I'm usually like "UHhhh...." and "DUHHHhhh" but I thin kI rattled it together this morning.

Thanx for the Kudos. truth is we're gunna have a PACKED house Sat. I'd like to take some credit on getting people there :p

I know Jody in Productions at the radio station, I'll call hm toda to see if there is a copy. i didn't even think about copying it :(

Sounds like they wanted to get rid of you as fast as possible. Can't blame them a bit though.

Anybody heard anything new on the license fee increase?

I just got a call from a friend asking me to call 800-626-0471 , and tell (leave a message for) my representative that I support the increase. He was saying that a lot of the money would be slated for mule deer stuff (habitat, research, and such) in southern idaho. I trust his judgement on the issue, and I'm gonna call in my support. I just thought if the money was going to benefit muledeer in southern idaho it would be a good issue for DHI to support as well.

He was saying that march 1 is when it comes back up for a vote, so even if something can be said at the dinner to get support it wouldn't be to late, and given IT's contacts in the f&g, maybe he could get someone to talk about it at the dinner (I'm sure the lecture schedule is tight).

The SFW is a Anti Fee Increase.... DHI is For it.

to answer your question, Yes, Something will be said And I'll be doing the Chitter Chattering about it.

I'm not anti fee increase if someone can spell out where the money will be going. My friend did a good job, so I'm supporting it. If your doing the talking, who's making the coffee ;) ;)

Moosie said:
Yes, Something will be said And I'll be doing the Chitter Chattering about it.

Sounds like a great time to go get another drink! :D

I actually thought about swinging over there, but on my currently unemployed budget, I thought better of it.

Smalls.... I have a Place for you to stay and can get you in the door bud. Grab a friend and Drive over :D

Ten, Coffee ? I'm talking Beers bud, trusy me, Sat I'll be throwing a PAR-TAY !!!

hey moosie, thanks for taking time to meet with me, glad to see you're not one of those stuffed shirt kinda guys, glad ya let me tag along to the radio station, i thought you did good.those mics can give ya stage fright but you mustered through it....lol thanks again for meeting with me

Smalls.... Red rover red rover.... :D

Wapiti2, dude, it was a good time. Wa god to have someone in my corner to back me up. We'll get together soon again bud !!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back