8 Days in the Big Sky

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
One of the BEST posts I have read! I'm not much of a reader, but you gave such a good, clear, descriptive, and humorous (at times) story with an excellent pace, that I felt as if like I was right there with ya! Thanks for sharing your adventure and some great pics as well and I hope your next story will have an even better ending!

Sweet write up! First law of hunting: If you want something to happen (i.e. an elk coming in to 10 yards) make yourself incapable of doing anything about it (i.e. take your release off and pull your pants down).

When duck hunting, we always trick the hunting gods by sending one person off to take a whiz or dump while the other guys shoot the ducks that come in. 30% of the time, it works every time.

When duck hunting, we always trick the hunting gods by sending one person off to take a whiz or dump while the other guys shoot the ducks that come in. 30% of the time, it works every time.

In our group we call this "doing something random and stupid". We find our success rate slightly higher down here in Kansas.

Very good write up with pictures. I was following the story as it was being written and was wondering if this was the same JLS that was on Hunt Talk. The point you make at the end is something we can all be reminded of every years. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet write up! First law of hunting: If you want something to happen (i.e. an elk coming in to 10 yards) make yourself incapable of doing anything about it (i.e. take your release off and pull your pants down).

We just send someone out to fix the decoys.:)

Great read and it sounds like you had a great time. Always hard to cut a hunt short, but always great to get home to the family.

Thanks for sharing.

You already know I am part of the JLS mutual admiration society Jason! Thanks again for sharing. I will get my write up done. I promise!

You already know I am part of the JLS mutual admiration society Jason! Thanks again for sharing. I will get my write up done. I promise!

Looking forward to reading it Brian. Hurry up and type.

What a superb report, one of the best i have ever read.
It was so well written i could tell straight away the 'old guy' was telling porkys!
He could learn a lot from you!
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back