Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

7 month old chocolate lab

Addicting

SPCA in Kalamazoo, MI has a new hunting partner for you.

Played with him today for a little and he is a great pup. He would make a fine addition to your house.

He is a new intake and his adoption stuff will be provided in the next few days if you call them. His name is Jet.
A8F0669C-B289-4E40-864F-E6B0CD9665D5.jpeg7A217C55-F2FE-4D2A-A3E0-44D6B42AE937.jpegE6F19117-E278-4C41-8F49-980A899CDCC2.jpeg

Good looking pup! I never could figure out why some folks seem averse to having a dog they didn’t get at seven or 8 weeks. Letting someone else go through the annoyance of puppy stage seems like a bonus to me as long as the dog is socialized. Best dog I ever had was a male Golden Retriever we got at nine months of age.

Good looking pup! I never could figure out why some folks seem averse to having a dog they didn’t get at seven or 8 weeks. Letting someone else go through the annoyance of puppy stage seems like a bonus to me as long as the dog is socialized. Best dog I ever had was a male Golden Retriever we got at nine months of age.
He is full of pup, play, and kisses. I can’t take him out yet to see if he has drive. If I had room he would be here. He is a good looking pup.

Back