Yeti GOBOX Collection

6.5 cm hate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
The ballistics coefficient on that long projectile is what really helps although twist rate must not have been fast enough as she’s starting to tumble
Looks like jacket separation...might wanna consider a non lead version.

It's Friday so I figured I'd rustle some jimmies. In the first picture (the buck) I shot with a 7mm-08, at that time I had man-bun length hair. The following summer I donated my hair and built the 6.5 CM which I tested it out on the doe pictured. So it has been my experience that the 7mm-08 is the man-bun cartridge. Or maybe the 7mm-oh-man-bun ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20181115_120203.jpg
    IMG_20181115_120203.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG956457.jpg
    IMG956457.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 24
It's Friday so I figured I'd rustle some jimmies. In the first picture (the buck) I shot with a 7mm-08, at that time I had man-bun length hair. The following summer I donated my hair and built the 6.5 CM which I tested it out on the doe pictured. So it has been my experience that the 7mm-08 is the man-bun cartridge. Or maybe the 7mm-oh-man-bun ;)

You stated that your hair was "man bun length". But not that you wore it in a bun. Could be all the difference in the world... 😁

I have a few friends that in the past they grew their hair long and donated it for cancer patients to have wigs of real hair... Good program!

Had a guy from Iowa show up elk hunting with his 6.5cm target rifle. The rifle had to have weighed 20 pounds and he was shooting Berger’s. I about @#*& myself. I politely offered him an extra 06 I brought but he turned me down. I was imagining tracking a wounded elk for two days but fortunately he never got a shot. Shooting elk with hollow points Out of a small caliber?? I guess guys do it. The smallest caliber I have shot an elk with is a 7mag. They are large big boned animals and I don’t wait for a 100yd broadside shot. save the target rifle for speedgoats.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back