Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

4th Season CO Rifle Deer

elkrchr

The truck is packed and I'm leaving next Saturday for South Fork, CO where I have a cabin rented for a week to hunt mulies during the rut in Unit 79 during the 4th season. Looks like I'll be flying solo for this trip as several buddies drew tags with conflicting dates and one buddy can't afford to take the week off (he's self employed). I should be rolling in to town on Sunday evening, so if there are any Hunt Talker's close by who want to have a little fun, please get in touch with me. There were only 10 tags given out and I hold the only non-resident tag (burned up my 9 points). Should be a great hunt with the rut in full swing and the deer down or close to their wintering grounds.

Good luck, I hunted that unit two years ago on the 2nd Season, There is not a lot of info on that unit, but I made it work. I would be interested to hear how it is 4th Season.

Good luck on your hunt,I do not know anything about that unit but with the rut on the bucks should be moving. It is not as much fun on a long distance hunt by yourself, with these ppts its hard to keep friends together for years.

If I was not going to be hunting deer here at that time, I would be real tempted to go along for a bit. That should be a fun hunt for you, especially since you will be in a cabin and not a tent! Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back