PEAX Equipment

$49.44

guys, pizza hut carry out deals are solid. i just consumed 2720 calories for lunch for $9.86

that's 281 calories/dollar, pretty dang good in today's environment.

bout the cheapest diabetes you can buy too.
If you keep eating like that, you're going to look like a wood tick.

Maybe I am weird, but I almost never buy meat or beer. Perhaps that's why I haven't noticed a large uptick in our grocery costs.
We buy chicken at Costco and every once in a blue moon a pack of sliced deli sandwich meat, the rest of the meat has been wild game for the last several years. Farmer Boy eggs from Drummond have gone up like $0.60 while others have doubled, and it doesn't seem like veggies and milk have gone up enough to make a huge difference. Getting tough to find a 6-pack of micros for under $10, but I'm consistently surprised how cheap a grocery run is when I don't buy alcohol.

A can of corned or roast beef hash is $2.72. For the price of that weak little pile in the OP, you could stack 18 cans of congealed hash. Each can is 4.5 inches tall, meaning you could build an 81 inch tower of coagulated grease, meat, and spuds, for that sad little collection of quasi-sustenance in the OP.

Imagine a tower of this - 6 feet 9 inches tall, towering over your stove. It'd cost you $48 bucks, and I wonder if you are leveraging your funds poorly.

1683663219892.png

A can of corned or roast beef hash is $2.72. For the price of that weak little pile in the OP, you could stack 18 cans of congealed hash. Each can is 4.5 inches tall, meaning you could build an 81 inch tower of coagulated grease, meat, and spuds, for that sad little collection of quasi-sustenance in the OP.

Imagine a tower of this - 6 feet 9 inches tall, towering over your stove. It'd cost you $48 bucks, and I wonder if you are leveraging your funds poorly.

View attachment 275294
Good God. I hope you have an industrial bath fan in your residence, Nameless. For your family's sake.

View attachment 275294
I can smell this post 😂

View attachment 275294
How have you not had a heart attack? I'm from the south where we fry everything, but I can't hang with you.

I'd say record profits via increased prices that exceeded inflation rates by the 3 corporations that own just about every food company in the US had a big role in that.
Not as much as you think. Huge demand to buy anything was through the roof so consider that when it comes to record profits. Not to mention what were wages any company had to pay pre covid vs now. A big Mac can't stay at the 2019 prices when you have to pay a burger flipper 30% more starting an hour now. Those wages and many more went up because it was more profitable to stay home and do nothing. And to think some states are actually talking about more stimulus payments just to prove people and politicians just can't grasp what causes all this inflation... but hey we gotta buy more votes in a year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back