Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

443 Utah Bull

Take the 19,500 hunt, add the 5K 'over 400' trophy fee, add the max elk landowner tag fee of 40K...speculate a 5K guide fee..

...right at 70 grand...about 158 dollars an inch if taken under the above fee parameters.

Isn't that about half what the big ticket auction tags go for?

Shoot-straight, Why do you keep insisting that its pen raised? Do you know more about it?

I was under the impression that it took about 8 guides to find it on public land, but maybe i'm wrong?

Are you serious or just clueless??

Clueless, is believing everything that fly's by internete. Watch and wait, just as the 553 or something bull killed in the Selway last year was BS so will the fact that this thing is anything more that livestock. Like I said before BFD.

If it turns out to be the 2% chance of real, Lord I'll apoligize for stealing this mans moment, if it's never entered in Pope and Young, then after you hang me, Kiss my ass.:p

Clueless, is believing everything that fly's by internete. Watch and wait, just as the 553 or something bull killed in the Selway last year was BS so will the fact that this thing is anything more that livestock. Like I said before BFD.

If it turns out to be the 2% chance of real, Lord I'll apoligize for stealing this mans moment, if it's never entered in Pope and Young, then after you hang me, Kiss my ass.:p

Just clueless then, that's what I thought.......

My hell there are alot of dicks on the internet.. post a photo of a GIANT PUBLIC LAND BULL and watch them appear. Its no wonder the internet is the LAST place a giant bull photo surfaces.

I'd take that bull... If the Mossback crew's already taken 6 over 400", I'd hate to see what they'd have done this year if we'd gotten some rain. Heck, the whole state's listed as a Federal Disaster due to drought...

I hope peole like SS would never be picked for a jury. I don't think they have the concept of innocent till proven guilty.

SS-mabey it is, just mabey it isn't. But why don't you keep your trap shut till you know. A$$-O

S.S. Once again.. you're wrong. and looking like a Dumb ass. The diff between the 500" bull and this bull is we know the Guide and Outfitter. No one knew anything about the 500+ bull floating around......

That is 100% legit bull. Taken with an Outfitter. I would love to fondle that bulls nutz !!!

Wow Shoots-Straight...looks like its time for you to pull your foot out of your mouth and your head out of your ass!! This bull is one hundred percent free ranging, public land. Does it really matter that an outfitter was used?? I dont think so... This bull is awesome....congrats to both the hunter and to Team Mossback...they definitely know what they are doing!!

SS, here is his proof. I have seen this bull in person, ALIVE for the last two years. I showed Oscar the footage and told him where the bull was killed. I am your "first hand" knowledge of the bull and it being legit. But, you go ahead and spew your crap. Also, just fyi, kindsoutdoorworld.com has its own "snopes" . and verified the legitimacy of this bull. Anymore questions? Side bet?

HAHAHA, and while she is doing that, you and Josh are out killing 400 inch bulls!!!!! Congrats amigo! I read the story this morning. Hell of a good thing you guys did for a fellow hunter. You should be commended!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back