Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

44 DAYS AND I'M OUT OF HERE...

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK OK>.. I know yA don't really care, But I'm going to keep posting it
wink.gif

PS< LBG, Here is my Schedule. What's the Plan ? Are you gonig to pick us up and Then we can head straight down and check out local hills for Black spots on thursday evening/Friday Morn ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Horizon Air flight 2364. Departing Boise on Thursday, September 4 at 6:00 AM and arriving Portland at 6:19 AM.

- Alaska Airlines flight 107. Departing Portland on Thursday, September 4 at 9:45 AM and arriving Anchorage at 12:28 PM.

- Alaska Airlines flight 2. Departing Anchorage on Tuesday, September 23 at 8:06 AM and arriving Seattle at 12:26 PM.

- Alaska Airlines flight 327. Departing Seattle on Tuesday, September 23 at 2:55 PM and arriving Boise at 5:15 PM.

20 days.... ONE day Short of 3 weeks.. cuz that would be 21 days, I'll stand corrected
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

YES, I'm not above being called names.. I'll chalk that up to you wishing it was you going.. LIke is school when they made fun of me in Gym class
wink.gif

Dad won't hunt Idaho... NO time, He has 4 weeks vacation here. and 3 weeks.. Errr 20 days will be in AK
elkgrin.gif

I plan on taking thurs afternoon and friday off. You fly outta soldotna on sat? Friday afternoon we can check you in for your non-res orientation and head back out to see if we can find a booboo. Plus we can do any last minute shopping you might have to do in soldotna.

Went past high adventure this past weekend.

Hey Moose Man!

Sounds like you are READY!
Have you got everything in a pile yet?

just remember, pack the tags, pack the tags
pack the tags, pack the tags, pack the tags, pack the tags,pack the tags, pack the tags

34.. And I haven't packed yet
wink.gif

this weekend will be my Weigh in for equipment and stuff..... I'm guesing I'll have alot of questions after this wekend
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back