Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

400+" Montana Bull in Extreme Elk Magazine

THEBUGLER

Did you guys see the bull Jared Bloomgren shot in Montana this fall? The story is every bit as impressive and will be in the next issue (Spring 2013) of Extreme Elk Magazine!

After 15 days and several close calls, Jared got it done on a general tag, DIY, public land hunt...if you're not already subscribed, be sure to do it now so you can read his story!

attachment.php

I have seen pics and it is a dandy! (Then again, show me a 400+ bull that isn't a dandy!)

Look forward to the read, sure looks like one heck of a nice bull with pretty much everything you could ask for. Congrats to the hunter.

Did you see the story of the 400" bull critter shot? What about drahtaar? Both on hunt talk already

Thats certainly one of the better looking 400 in class bulls i have seen, the real deal there and not much more you could dream of with antler configuration on a monster bull.. appreciate the pic

Did you see the story of the 400" bull critter shot? What about drahtaar? Both on hunt talk already

You know, I was contacted by some people to write a story. I feel like I pretty much told it all here. I hope critter's story get in somewhere. That is a great story. Packing in, etc. This blomgren dude, driving whereever he got that thing and seeing this bull over and over is pretty cool. I was hunting out of my truck day after day, not really magazine type hunting material. LOL.

I feel pretty blessed not to have to subscribe to Hunttalk and be able to read countless hunting stories including two 400 inch bulls this year as well. It's also nice to be able to ask hunters questions and even give them crap :D when needed.

Thanks Oscar and now Randy for providing this format. Nothing against the magazines because they are good as well but you can't beat interactive though and having some of the more down to earth (some cocky) DIY hunters on the planet.

Great bull Bloomgren Congrats!

You know, I was contacted by some people to write a story. I feel like I pretty much told it all here. I hope critter's story get in somewhere. That is a great story. Packing in, etc. This blomgren dude, driving whereever he got that thing and seeing this bull over and over is pretty cool. I was hunting out of my truck day after day, not really magazine type hunting material. LOL.

Sure it is, just do what Craig Morgan does. Setup a fake wall tent camp to make the story look better. My brother who works for the FS ran across him this year in MT and found out he was staying in town but had a whole fake camp setup for his TV show. He stood there asking my brother if he had heard of "redneck yacht club" or any of his other hits. My bro doesn't listen to country music and thought the guy was a joke. I later told him about the bouncing arrow into an antelope at 90 yards incident and he just shook his head. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Sure it is, just do what Craig Morgan does. Setup a fake wall tent camp to make the story look better. My brother who works for the FS ran across him this year in MT and found out he was staying in town but had a whole fake camp setup for his TV show. He stood there asking my brother if he had heard of "redneck yacht club" or any of his other hits. My bro doesn't listen to country music and thought the guy was a joke. I later told him about the bouncing arrow into an antelope at 90 yards incident and he just shook his head. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Or good music...:D

Didn't someone post a picture of that bull earlier in the season on here? I remember seeing it where ever it was and the story or caption listed the mountain range he was hunting in. I'm sure it will do so again.

I hope they do mention it because the area I occasionally get to hunt is being broad cast like mad currently on here. Need some attention diverted elsewhere;):D

What does that even mean? As opposed to other 400 inch bulls that don't also look absolutely HUGE?

That's simple man, it's kind of like saying that's one of the better looking set of big hooters I've seen...:D

Not certain the hooters analogy applies,...I've seen some hooters that were grossly large,but never horns that disgusted me.:D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back