Caribou Gear

4 points in Wyoming

okie archer

Just trying to plan for 2020. I have killed a few average bucks in lower end unit (unit 16). I've been building points in meantime for a higher end trophy unit. Would love to have a chance at a bigger pronghorn. Trying to decide if I could get a quality hunt with trophy potential with four points or should I keep building. I also have four deer points and could do a double species hunt or don't mind focusing on one species. Not sure what units to look at with four points. Any pointers would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

Ok sounds good, I'm not real familiar with how to research on gohunt but I will check it out. Was hoping to hear from some one with first hand experience. Thanks

Just trying to plan for 2020. I have killed a few average bucks in lower end unit (unit 16). I've been building points in meantime for a higher end trophy unit. Would love to have a chance at a bigger pronghorn. Trying to decide if I could get a quality hunt with trophy potential with four points or should I keep building. I also have four deer points and could do a double species hunt or don't mind focusing on one species. Not sure what units to look at with four points. Any pointers would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me.
Keep buying points. There aren’t any good hunts for less than 8 or 9 points in WY.

Hey Okie I’m in the same boat. Are you using gohunt? I think I have it narrowed down to about 4 units with an average score of 75 that you could draw with 4 points and the special tag

Back