3rd FF HT league

Had my ass handed to me in a bucket of raccoon crap...

I'm using past tooth fairy wishes that are yet to come true to have Emmanuel Sanders miss his first potential reception and slam into Tyler Lockett on the Seahawk's sideline.
Both injured enough to pull them from the game...

#Noseriously
#Toothfairysavior

Last edited:
Had my ass handed to me in a bucket of raccoon crap...

I'm using past tooth fairy wishes that are yet to come true to have Emmanuel Sanders miss his first potential reception and slam into Tyler Lockett on the Seahawk's sideline.
Both injured enough to pull them from the game...

#Noseriously
#Toothfairysavior
Ain't happening...but I love your optimism

And then San Fran D shows the flipping fairy what FFL is all about!

#nolocketttd!

😲😲😲😲

Last edited:
Which FF league does this thread belong to? Yahoo Hunt Talk, Yahoo HT Stag, or the NFL league?

It is really interesting that in the HT league the first and third positions have not made any changes to their team at all, no drops or adds. And it doesn't look like the first place team is even paying any attention to it as there are players on IR or on their off week and still in the lineup. And he just keeps on winning. And yes I am keeping on whining about it. lol

Which FF league does this thread belong to? Yahoo Hunt Talk, Yahoo HT Stag, or the NFL league?

It is really interesting that in the HT league the first and third positions have not made any changes to their team at all, no drops or adds. And it doesn't look like the first place team is even paying any attention to it as there are players on IR or on their off week and still in the lineup. And he just keeps on winning. And yes I am keeping on whining about it. lol
Yahoo HT Stag

Used and abused the tooth fairy for my last luck win... This one? I'd fire the lot of my players, if I didn't need 'em, that is...

Ugly week. T-fairy told me to take a hike it seems Sawtooth destroyed me! Grats.

This team does alright as long as I can fight the urge to mess with it too much. We will see how long my luck will hold out.

I'm getting bent by the FFL God's this week. When a WR3 scores more points than any of the king's - it's an ugly week for the team. Ugh, bad timing though, t'is FFL. I've had a couple of these weeks to my advantage so...

Time you faced an upset, Outlaw! GOLLADAY puled his head outta his arse at the right time. He's the pep rally mascot for this week.

Reap it - Hilljack! :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back