Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Add the cost of ammo..... mtmuley
And, if you have it to spend and want to, good on ya I guess? The subtle attention troll was funny. No way did they leave the ranch without the guide telling them what a pretty accurate green score estimate would be. If he didn't do that for $10k, then that's what he should be pissed about.

I wonder if they took the meat home? I guided a Rob elk hunt couple decades ago. The hunters crippled 2 bulls, and the one hunter who took a bull (my guy) just took the antlers home (on his private jet). I donated the meat at the butcher's place - Happles. Rule number one: Don't make fun of the clients. I wasn't told that when you push a big bull onto National Forest - you're not supposed to call your best friend and have him take his bow and push that bastard back onto the ranch. I wasn't invited back to guide ever again. :D

We should all be thankful these gentleman came to Montana and spread just a shit ton of money around (like $25 grand) to help our communities, economy, and local businesses.

I don't know why he took his ball and left. I was extra curious about the paramilitary handgun garb.

I'm not sure why this gentleman is so upset. He sent me an angry PM (f words). :) I didn't mean to hurt any feelers and I'm confused why he's so disappointed in this thread that he had to remove the pics. I saved them though. They'll be on the MHC website without the censored faces soon.

Wow! Dude got mad huh? I didn’t see anyone detracting from those nice bulls. If you kill any game animal LEGALLY, then you should be proud of it. And if you’ve got the money to spend, then good for you brother. America is s great place!

Guess he was told he was on his way to "the Book"......................garunteed!

I definitely would have spent the extra $5,000 to go to the Flying D. The MHC website advertises a 341” average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back