30 Day Background Check

We agree. We just have to remember our system of applying those laws is also provided by the constitution and is an important part of our liberty too.
I don’t want to get up on this soap box but the bills in house would have done nothing to prevent these latest shootings. The house has jumped on this and so has Joe Biden because it fits their agenda. I can’t put my faith in the law makers because there is no regard for liberty or even fair and honest leadership. It concerns me that we have a president who cannot answer a question or even remember his speech the day before and not only does the press protect him so does the Democratic Party. Evil lives around us and no amount of legislation will stop that fact. 81/2 million new gun owners in this country last year alone kind of prove the American citizen wants their 2nd amendment rights. This speaks volumes to me and I’ll put my faith in fellow Americans and not the Chuck Schumer's and Nancy Pelosi’s who are so far removed from daily American life that that wouldn’t know a real job if it smacked them in the face ! This is not directed at you VG just my opinion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back