Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

30 cal 180 Nosler Accubonds

I'm open to offers. Didnt know what they were selling for these days so looked online. Cheaper than midway prices. Even noslerss own prices

I went to my reloading bench to see what I had for noslers

30cal 180gr accubonds
129 factory 2nds
44 firsts. $135

6.5mm 125gr partition
New box of 50 $55

7mm 140gr Ballistic tips
35 firsts $35

7mm 140gr accubonds
96 firsts $100

Buyer pays shipping. PayPal accepted F&F or add for fees. If you take the whole lot at $325 I will cover shipping
I will take the 7mm as a package for 125 shipped. That is about going rate for what I’ve been buying them for on the other forums.

No kidding, I have just over a thousand 7mm 140 BT's I bought at $9.95/50...another 1300 140 accubonds I paid $12.95/50.

Appears I'm sitting on some serious coin.
With them not being available in 7mm they have really gone up in price. I would bet those are early 90’s prices you bought in at. They are averaging around 40-45 a box for firsts unless you go on gunbroker then it’s just stupid what is happening.

With them not being available in 7mm they have really gone up in price. I would bet those are early 90’s prices you bought in at. They are averaging around 40-45 a box for firsts unless you go on gunbroker then it’s just stupid what is happening.
Maybe 3-4 years ago on SPS.

Ive gone almost 3yrs without seeing these for sale. Anyone think they will be back in stock in the next 3? Ive already switched to Hornady for the .270 and 7-08. Im about to be forced out of being a loyal Nosler customer.
I've seen some AB,ABLR,BT and PT few stores. I've been able buy few things and it's been last couple months been able to do that.

Question is where are the bullets going ?
Is this a labor issue ?
Is this a material issue ?
Or is the government buying up all the ammunition ?
Or is the government regulating the sale of components to the public ?
Same problem at Swift bullets and Speer

No using materials to build other style of bullets instead of Accubonds.
I don’t know what’s going on but it’s across the board .
I haven’t bought anything from Nosler in a while, but I’ve actually been pretty happy with availability of everything but primers. I’ve bought a bunch of Varget and 500 plus bullets lately with no struggles.

Varget I have not seen that on shelf here in more than 1 year. I have about 3/4 of pound for my 308 win along with IMR 4064 my 2 favorite for the 165gr in 308 Win. Trying to find some 165gr Speer Hotcor Spitzers for my 308 Win ?

The Noslers I shoot are almost exclusively from Shooters Pro Shop. The only time I get firsts is if I find them used thru a forum cheap or happened to see a lone box on the shelf.

I have purchased and shot well over 1000 seconds and probably have 500 more on the bench. I have never had a cull bullet to include when I was weighing them all. 90% or better you couldn’t tell from a first. The other 10% either had discoloration or a cannular on it. I’ve killed elk and a moose with them.

Zero reason to not buy them from SPS right now.
Ill sell you a box with a % without tips or the tips are falling out.

Man I can't find 160gr 7MM anywhere for over a year now. Definitely frustrating!

Man I can't find 160gr 7MM anywhere for over a year now. Definitely frustrating!
I got 100 of them off SPS here a couple months ago, should have bought more. They do have a cannular, I've never loaded a bullet with a cannular.

Ive gone almost 3yrs without seeing these for sale. Anyone think they will be back in stock in the next 3? Ive already switched to Hornady for the .270 and 7-08. Im about to be forced out of being a loyal Nosler customer.
I went on a buying spree a couple of years ago on Nosler 2nd's, whenever they came available. Now, I have more than I'll ever shoot. 7mm 140 AB's & BT's, plus a boatload of 270 130 BT's. Mayyyy be some 308 180's left, but they are sure to be BT's. If you want some send me a PM. (some 338 180's & 200's also)

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back