Yeti GOBOX Collection

3 3/4 year olds First Fishin Trip!

Horn Seeker

Took her up the creek the other night, she was begging me to use her new Tweety Bird pole!!

newpole.jpg

She didn't catch much, but dad had fun with a few little ones and a decent one. The little finger in the pic is her first time touching a live fish!

closeenough.jpg

decentcut.jpg

Well, I finally hooked her up with some real gear, and before I could give her the warning about hooks....Boom, straight in the end of the finger!

sadfisher.jpg

She wants to go again though!!

too sweet. She is a cutie, cherish it before she discovers boys

Aw Hornseeker! You have the sweetest lil girl. Those pictures were so heartfelt. I couldn't help but get a little tear in my eye seeing your lil darlin crying from her first hook in the finger. It's like we're there! That lil girl's gonna break some hearts!

Attaboy Dad! Enjoy the early years. Before long Daddy's girl will be a different person...all grown up and stuff!

Keep the pics coming! Those pics made my day! :)

I am definitely trying to enjoy these years and am terrified of the future, but I bet it all comes out in the wash and we'll all be fine!!!

Thats the best part of the hunting and fishing lifestyle, sharing with the family. Always great to see the kids getting out.

Those are great pics...

It is great seeing the little ones experiences with the ups and downs of learning new things in the great outdoors....

:)

Back