2nd Mt. Goat tag of 2021!!

Buschy

My wife and I put in for the same CO mt. goat tag this year and we were lucky enough to have our credit card hit for $313 in May. I was hoping my wife was the one who drew, as a mt. goat is her dream hunt. It turned out I was the lucky one and she could not have been more excited for the opportunity to go with me.

This morning she got an email from CPW stating the other tag holder turned back their tag and she was next in line! It was absolute disbelief rereading the email over a couple of times. It didn't take long to accept the tag, purchase it and pick it up from the CPW offices. The odds of this happening are incredible!

We have been scouting this unit during the summer and are feeling optimistic about the hunt. I can't believe our good fortune and am looking sooooo forward to hunting with my wife. She is "first up" and I will do all I can to make her dream hunt a success. Season open two weeks from tomorrow and we will share pics and a write up after the season. Good luck to everyone this fall and I hope you get a similar email in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Wow!! Hard enough just to draw the tag but 2 people in the same house, same year. Wow!! Congrats. I look forward to the write up.

Amazing…I know you guys will get your money’s worth, I’ll look forward to the rundown.

So frickin cool. No doubt you two will make the most of it. I’m looking forward to reading about the adventure!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back