PEAX Equipment

280AI is the new 6.5 Creedmoor

If I put a deposit down on mine a few days ago, does that count as getting in before the masses or no?

If I put a deposit down on mine a few days ago, does that count as getting in before the masses or no?
Yes b/c you got in during 2020. You're what we call a trendsetter in the world of fancy mustaches and man buns.

Might be time to go to make a 300AI so I won't be undergunned for elk at 153 yards.

Are you more of a trend setter if you sport more than 1 ackley in your safe?

I have a 257 ackley AND a 280 ackley

😏😏

Oh I’m not arguing that the ManBun isn’t powerful. It’s just a different type of power. Like the power to make guides all over the world cringe when one is uncased in camp. ;)

What IF one had a 6.5, but had it re-barreled to 280 AI, does that allow him to drink a beer with the fellas? Or is he just a poser?

I think its funny that some guys are actually serious about the whole 6.5 CM thing.

These same dudes will probably get super emotional and defensive when you make fun of their Chev/Ford/GMC/RAM...
You shut your filthy mouth about my GMC.....:)

The 280AI should always have been more popular than it is. Nosler standardizing the cartridge was a big help. Frankly the the .280Rem and .284Win should be more popular as well.

Back