Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

270 Winchester 70 Featherweight... maybe

Bullshot

Only just dipping my toes in the water in case anyone local to me is interested to make a serious offer. Right now I don’t want to send it off in a box lest it take a beating but if someone in the PA/NY/NJ area is looking for a Win 70 featherweight in 270 (how much more classic can you get than that!) PM me with serious inquiries only. It is clearly a safe queen almost without any marks on it, no chance it’s ever been hunted, looks practically new. 1990 vintage, New Haven, CT Winchester. Any sale would need to be through an FFL.

Killed my first deer with one of these and a pile since. Have any pictures of it?

Reactions: Oak
Have the same rifle, same era was my first rifle still shoots amazing, beautiful gun. although mine has more wear to it from hunting over the years.

Why would anyone own a hunting gun that they never hunted with?

I enjoy rifles, as a kid I always dreamed of owning this exact one. Hadn't gotten to hunting it yet because, 1, its the nicest rifle in my collection and just painful to start bashing it up and losing that “new car smell,” 2, I just over did it (over do it?) with the occasional rifle shopping and now have too many for my ability to actually use and 3, I live in a communist eastern state that doesnt allow rifle hunting and I only get out west once a year if lucky. Number 3 is something I don’t wish on my enemies and probably why I channel my frustration to 2 so often and so illogically.

You may have done me a favor though. Since I typed out that first sentence, maybe I am not ready to part with boyhood dreams just yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back