26th Anniversary!!

Orca Lover

Tomorrow, September 8th, is my parents (Hunterman and Lady Nutcracker) 26th wedding anniversary. In those 26 years, they have had three daughters... me, Erin and Shannon!!! Cool, huh? And I can honestly say that I am not like most of my friends in the fact that my parents are still married to each other!!!
Wish them luck for more, with my sisters and I they will need it!!!

OL

All the best to you both!

Obviously you are doing something right, both with your marriage, and with your child rearing. Sounds like you have got some sweet kids to show for your 26 years and who could ask for more?

Been married 23 years myself this year and it takes alot to stay that way. Good luck on many more.

Congrats and Happy Anniversary
That's great 26 years

Congrat to the folks. I have been single for 36 years, does that count for anything? ;)

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our anniversary also, not as long just three years, but it has been the best three years for me!! :D

Congrats again!

happy anniversary to you guys. i cant think of anyone ive known 26 years kudos guys

Thanks everyone :D This Lady and I have been together for over half of our lives :D And wouldn't want it any other way
hump.gif

We spent a quite enjoyable afternoon together..I got off work early and had everything set-up by the time she got home :D

Orca Lover is cooking some ribs on the bar-b..

Becky(Lady Nutcracker,Barfin Becky) I love you 53 31 whole big bunches
elkgrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Congrats to you both!! I'm only halfway to that mark so you've given Deb and I something to shoot for ;) ...we do have the three daughters already though LOL

Hey dad what is the meaning behind 53 31 whole big bunches????? Is it something that will make me saw oh how sweet or will it result in a shareing violation?
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back